( Effective as of January 1, 2023 )
Information We Collect
WPNext may collect the following types of information from our users:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number
- Information about your use of our website and services, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited
- Information that you provide when creating an account, such as your username and password
How We Use Your Information
WPNext uses the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- In order to offer you the services you’ve requested.
- To communicate with you about your account, transactions, and other matters related to our website and services.
- To improve the functionality and quality of our website and services.
- To personalize your experience on our website and services.
- To comply with legal requirements and to protect the security and integrity of our website and services.
How We Protect Your Information
At WPNext here We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information that we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We also require our employees and contractors to protect the confidentiality of your information and only access it as necessary to perform their duties.
Disclosure of Your Information
According to the following circumstances, we might disclose your information to other parties:
- With your consent
- To service providers and contractors who assist us in providing our services
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order or subpoena
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and services
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business